The HEMODIA Group is above all an industrial Group.
For the last 30 years the Group has continued to develop production facilities adapted to its needs, with the objective of providing customer satisfaction.
The diversity of expertise at HEMODIA has enabled us to acquire equipment and knowledge in very specialised areas, namely:
- mechanics of plastic injection moulds,
- extrusion of plastic tubes (3 extruders + 2 for special tubes),
- injection of plastic components,
- cutting, joining and assembly of tubes for dialysis, arthroscopy etc.,
- assembly of care kits,
- ethylene oxide sterilisation, (70% carried out internally)
- design and development of electro-medical devices
This technology evolves with the men and women who use it every day, maintain it and improve it.
HEMODIA ensures compliance of its organisation and products with regulatory and normative requirements.
To guarantee its commitment to quality, HEMODIA works together with reliable suppliers to form long-term partnerships. Suppliers are selected and rigorously evaluated before referencing and must adhere to detailed specifications (CE mark, standards compliance...).