If you want to join HEMODIA, please send us your application.
Clinical Sales Specialist, Fluid Management within Sports Medicine Arthroscopy
Hemodia is a leading independent medical equipment supplier in Europe, having been a specialist in providing innovative medical technology and services to the public and private healthcare sector for over 30 years. The Company’s range of medical devices includes Procedure Packs for Dialysis and Arthroscopy Fluid Management equipment and consumables for Sports Medicine. As Hemodia continues to grow and advance its portfolio, we are looking for an ambitious graduate to help support the existing sales team as well as develop new business.
Day to day role
- Working closely with Hemodia colleagues to manage and support existing customer base
- Provide clinical support/training sessions to showcase portfolio and ensure customers are confident in the safe and effective use of equipment
- Prospect new business by working with Hemodia colleagues and actively looking for new opportunities
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the market and territory you are working in
- To further your professional development through on-going sales and management training and support from Sales Director and Sales Managers
The ideal candidate will be
- Graduate looking to start a career in sales or an individual with 1-3 years’ sales experience
- Self-motivated, perseverant and dynamic individual with a positive outlook
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ambitious with the desire to progress within sales
If you like a challenge, the opportunity to work within a small but an ambitious company that is growing, and want to pursue a career in medical sales, then please contact: hemodia@ hemodia.com
Please complete the following fields to apply.