History / Charter
HEMODIA - created by Pierre MONTORIOL in Toulouse in 1985 - is a company known for its knowledge and expertise in the design, production and marketing of single-use medical devices.
HEMODIA has been present in the dialysis market for more than 30 years, and initially concentrated its resources on dialysis patients by producing customised lines for the extracorporeal circuit.
Today, its 300 employees are distributed across complementary strategic areas:
- manufacturing bespoke single use care kits
- processing of plastic materials for medical use (tubing for arthroscopy, dialysis and infusion, plastic components).
- design and development of electrical medical equipement
- 30 years of experience
- 15 million kits produced in 2017
- 950 references
- 20 million metres of tubing
- 200 million plastic components
- 750 clients: hospitals, clinics, dialysis associations, home care providers, businesses in France and abroad
Since 2014, HEMODIA has aimed to develop its expertise in exports.
Its subsidiary HEMODIA UK was created in August 2014.
Download our code of ethics (in French)