Hemodia is an industrial group with all the production facilities adapted to its needs and those of their customers.
Based on its traditional production concept – insourcing the design, manufacture, sterilisation, storage and distribution – Hemodia anticipates its clients’ needs and meet their requirements, ranging from delivery to receiving orders. Its integrated facilities, with production in France and Tunisia, ensure complete control of supply and equipment.
Given the diversity of its activities, the group is able to respond to specific and complementary demands in very specialised areas within the medical industry:
- Mechanics of plastics injection moulds
- Extrusion of plastics tubes
- Injection of plastics components
- Cutting, joining, assembly of tubes for dialysis, arthroscopy...
- Assembly of care kits
- Ethylene oxide sterilisation
- Design and development of electro-medical devices
As these technologies are continually evolving, Hemodia ensures compliance of its organisation and products with regulatory and normative requirements.